JUST MARRIED

Monday 10 October 2016
We're home from our honeymoon! If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen this snap already from our amazing wedding photographer (and friend!) Jo, but I wanted to share it here as well. Jo knew I really wanted a nice confetti shot so when she sent over this sneaky peek the day after the wedding I was sooo happy. We had the best day ever and we've just come back from 3 weeks away - being home is lovely...even if the dog did wake us up at 4:30! I think it will be a little while before I post much on the blog, but just wanted to drop in and share this little snippet of our day.

3 comments:

  1. You both look so happy Catherine! Congratulations! S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, congratulations and don't worry about blogging - enjoy your bubble of happiness!!! Followed along with your Asia adventures, it looked totally amazing! And I love the wedding pics, you both look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete